Monday, December 19, 2011

Stumblinggggg....and not in the drunk way.

This post is brought to you, in part, by my addiction to StumbleUpon. Don't even try it once, kids, or you'll be hooked. 

I love my super colorful tattoo, but this definitely makes me want some black ones! (Vince questions of these ones are real or not because the black is too black. Any thoughts?)





















I want to make this, but make it a little bigger and use it as a change purse instead. SUCH an easy tutorial.































I had to put this in for Sara, this is so awesome...Star Wars snowflakes!
















I love anything Banksy after seeing Exit Through The Gift Shop (favorite movie ever, seriously) and would love to see his art in person!




















I had to put this one in here as well for my friend Veronica. So cute!




















I love how simple this tutorial is as well! I wouldn't do a Wall-E one, but it would be fun to do a bike one or something for Vince.

25 Cartoons You Never Knew Were Voices By Celebrities. Michael Cera as Brother Bear?! Mind=Blown

6 comments:

  1. You literally saved the best for last. My mind is also completely blown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Some of them I was like, 'What?! No way! Wait...I can totally see that now!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh the Star Wars snow flakes! I'm going to recruit my brother to help me make some on Christmas Eve! I can keep them up all through January too without being too lame.  =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those snow flakes are a total good time! and I would die for tattoos like that! total epic

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, they are definitely epic!

    ReplyDelete