Monday, December 12, 2011

Another one?

This is like myspace all over again, what with all these surveys! But alas, they are my guilty blogging pleasure. Thanks, Caitlin, for letting me steal it!


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My sister calls me Iffy, my mom calls me Roo-Roo (my middle name is Rey), Vince calls me Munchy, and my little brother calls me Sissy. The rest of my family just calls me Steff and my Dad calls me Honey.

2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
When I'm focusing in any way I stick my tongue out and when I exert any force with my body I make an 'Ugh' sound. Vince thinks both of them are the funniest things ever.

3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I just posted about this! Mika - Relax, Take It Easy!

4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When I ask Vince about this he says I'm so OCD about so many things that too many things are a pet peeve!

5. What's one of your nervous habits?
Talking a lot and getting watery eyes! I think I get watery eyes because I make eye contact for too long and my eyes get super dry.

6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Every few weeks Vince and I switch sides. I need to have a 'new' feeling sometimes or else I can't fall asleep! Usually when i trade sides it's after Vince has been asleep for a few hours and I can't.

7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I actually didn't have any stuffed animals growing up (that I remember) BUT I did have a pillow that my grandma made (I think?) that I carried everywhere. I called it my ducky pillow because it had ducks on it and I would fold it over my arm so often that the stuffing totally separated and started to fall apart. Last year I ripped the seams apart and kept the fabric. (YES, I kept that full sized ducky pillow my whole life!) I'll have to post pictures of me as a baby with it!

8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

I used to get White Hot Chocolate but I can never remember if it's gluten free, so the only thing I ever get is half-sweetened green tea. It's super cheap and delicious.
9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
I can't think of any...I don't really preach beauty rules because I don't know any!

10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water except when I rinse my face.

11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can pop my hip out, but that's it! I actually haven't tried to do it in years, so I don't even know if I can anymore...

12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Sugar. I've talked about how sugar makes me feel, but it's so hard to stay away from it! I definitely try to stay away but I still eat it and try not to let myself feel guilty for it.

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
'For real? No way!' Dude. Nut uh.' 'Whhhaaaaaaat.'

14. Time to sleep - what are you wearing?
Just like Caitlin, I only sleep in my undies!



And to end this post on a funny note, check out this tag that was on a Columbia sweater we bought someone for Christmas! Hahaha...

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, I keep seeing this survey around on different blogs, might have to do it myself!  I love it, it's so awesome to find out all these little things about your favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol the whole survey was fun but the tag at the end was the best thing I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it, I'd love to read yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, we saw it on the rack and did a double take! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that tag is nuts! I'm a huge sugar fan too, bad news bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so hard when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete