Monday, July 4, 2011

Snap, crackle and pop.


Whoa, folks, I’m back!

Where have I been, you ask? Well, basking in the gloriousness of my new/old apartment! We took the plunge on Friday and started the moving process and now we’re all done! (Let’s! see! how! many! exclamation! points! I! can! use! in! one! paragraph!)

We haven't had the Internet and won't until it gets transferred over on Wednesday, and until today I've just been too busy/lazy to walk down to the awesome local coffee shop Macy's that's two houses away from me. 

I must say that being back home is AMAZING. Roxanne is so much happier, it's insane to see. She's so excited all the time that's she's actually driving us nuts running from door to door!

Last night we had some friends over for a BBQ after playing basketball and it was a good time. I am such a home body and really love having people over, so it was pretty much perfect! The only thing that sucked was our new neighbor. Two of the neighbors are the same as before and we all really like each other but this new one is already a pain in the ass! I won't get into too much detail right now, but hopefully we'll be able to resolve the issues with her soon. Vince and I plan on being there a long time and I'm sure she does as well, so we have to come to some kind of solution! 

Wow, so changing subjects abruptly: I'm really diggin' sitting in a coffee shop and writing! I tend to have the TV on or some music in the background because the chaos really allows me to think, and it's perfect! I've also been really craving coffee lately, so it's kind of an amazing fit. Maybe this will happen more often.

So anyways, after a post of randomness, I’m back! We got rid of cable TV so this means I’ll probably post more often. Maybe it won’t make a difference though, I mainly watch Netflix anyways…

5 comments:

  1. ShewearscrazywellJuly 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM

    I'm so glad your back into the place you love and your happy!  Neighbors blow in apartments.  They just do...your such a sweetheart, I know you'll find a way to make it work!  Congrats, dahling! Hearts, janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay, so glad everything has (basically) worked out for you! Excited to see how you organize it this time! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I'm so excited as well! And I've started to accept that some things work out in strange ways. i just hope this one works out in a way that's favorable to me! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, organizing has already begun in such a strange way. So far it's consisted of getting rid of SO much stuff! I'll be sure to share with you what I do because some of it could be used in the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good because I reorganize it daily. I'd have more time for life if I could quit that habit .

    ReplyDelete