Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Love: Link Edition

{My friend Veronica's guinea pig Pippin eating spinach!}

{1}
I'm an old lady and heart so I listen/read NPR. Here's a good article about how you shouldn't let your little girl be too clean because it could make her sick. Pretty much, just let her play in the mud! 
{found via SometimesSweet}

{2}
Danielle at SometimesSweet is organizing an Arizona Blogger Meetup on Saturday, March 26th! Any ladies want to go down to Phoenix with me?

{3}
This comic from xkcd pretty much sums up my life and here's the reason why.

{4}
The 15 most popular autocorrects from January, 2011. If you are a FB friend, you know I pretty much died laughing at this because I couldn't breath and was drowning in my own tears. If you don't look at any other link in this list, you HAVE to click this one.

{5} 
This is amazing. I'd most definitely be proud if he were my son.


{6} 
I can totally understand this 'Best of Craigslist' when she talks about her bus boyfriend. I think anyone who rides the bus for a long period of time can relate!

{7}
Art from this shop. Even Vince thought it was awesome when he looked over my shoulder. 

{8}
This comic from The Oatmeal is totally true about how your handwriting went from crappy, to great, and back to crappy as you use the computer!

{9}
I love getting ideas from MakeIt-LoveIt and they are usually sewing ideas, but this one is yummy snack ideas!

{10}
I love pumpkin, so I MUST try these Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars.

{11} 
And lastly, this picture of the northern hemisphere covered in snow and ice. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment