Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Love


1. Mini Pumpkin Pies


2. Pumpkin Smoothie


3. Fall Clothes


4. Veronica's poetry.

5. Hot Cocoa


6. My Spoon is Too Big

{{I think this went viral when I was in like 8th grade. I just asked vince to get me a yogurt and he brought me a tablespoon with it and I told him to get me a regular spoon. He said, but the spoons too big! And I busted up laughing and had to watch this video like 5 times. I still don't understand why I think it's so funny.}}


{{I checked this out from the library and it's pretty good. I don't know how accurate it is in the fact that it's $7 a meal, but the recipes are pretty easy.}}

8. These little baby shoes from the goodytwoshoesshop Etsy shop.


9. Candy Ribbons


10. Roxi

{{She sticks her nose up smelling the air in our new backyard for minutes at a time}}


11. My Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment