Monday, April 19, 2010

Mmmm.
I'm eating leftovers from last night and am loving it.
I eat gluten-free/mostly dairy free and
everyone thinks I don't eat anything good.
To that I say: Screw off.
I eat delicious food.
I'm eating Catalina chicken, mashed potatoes and corn.
AND IT TASTES DELICIOUS.
So all you people who tell me my food is gross,
phooey on you.
=]

On a lighter note,
I broke my sewing needle last night on my machine
AND CAN'T FIND THE REPLACEMENTS.
Arg.
I've been dreading switching from hand stitching
to a sewing machine and now my reasons are valid.
It's not that I don't know how to use a machine,
because I do.
It's just is a lot of hassle.
I can't have everything I'm working on in my lap.
I have a great machine
but I guess I just don't want change.
Plus, it's damn hard for me to break a needle when
I'm hand sewing.
Oh well.
Now I must go to Odegaards,
where it's impossible not to spend a ton of money!
I wish JoAnnes would fix it's snow-damaged roof
and open already.

Exciting news though:
I got my shipment from Teavana.com today.
Ahh!!!
There tea is phenomenal.
It's SO fresh, I can't even explain.
You just have to try it.
They also had these awesome mugs
with an infuser and lid for $9.97.
What?! I know!
I would pay way more for that.
So I bought 4!
Because I'm so awesome at breaking things.
Whatever.
I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment