Friday, December 14, 2012

Bam.

Hallelujah. The semester is over! *30 second dance party** I'm pretty sure I'm getting away with another 4.0 semester, which will bring my overall GPA to about a 3.92. Damn you, two classes that I got a B in a couple years ago! There's one class where I'm teetering on the A/B border with my butt still in the A side, so we'll see. Regardless of what I got, I'm so happy the semester is over.

Today was one of the first days I've had off in almost 6 weeks between school, work, and babysitting, with the exception of Thanksgiving. SIX WEEKS. So far I've done more than I expected to. I ate plenty of sauerkraut and guacamole, finished sewing a blanket, drank pots of tea, finished Small Damages for a book club, made some paleo banana bread with dark chocolate chips and ate three of them, oh wait the fourth one just went down my hatch, and will soon be working on some fabric crowns and necklaces for my nieces Christmas present. I've also watched the first six episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. (Why did I have to watch all 272 episodes of Law & Order: SVU so quickly? Nothing compares to it, guys.)  And it's only 5:45. I feel like it should be 11:30.

I'm looking forward to lots of reading, a little bit of working, and an insane amount of crafting.

So with that, this short post is over. Hopefully I'll be back soon since I'll have massive amounts of time to fill.

*Like the Grey's Anatomy reference? I'm about to watch the new episode.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Steffani! My goodness, you must be very gifted - and dedicated - to pull off such an impressive GPA. My (straw) hat is off to you! Best wishes, "Farmer Doug" @ Ladybug's Mew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for free time! Ryan is confused about what to do with all of it! =P
    Glad to see you finished your quilt too, even in spite of Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya!! I just keep panicking thinking I am supposed to be doing homework, than realizing I have none!

      Delete
  3. I have seen a lot more SVU than I ever imagined I would thanks to my roommates :P And wow, you've got one helluva GPA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an addicting show!

      And man, do I work for that GPA!

      Delete