After that, I hung out at the tattoo shop for a few hours with a friend who got a Friday the 13th tattoo, but I couldn't get one because I left to take my mom to lunch. Then I got glutened at lunch, which made me sick, which now means I can lay on the couch and read! (There's a plus side to everything, right?) BUT I had plans for friends to come over for dinner, which is now canceled. Wa.
2. The best thing I did all week was paint my bedroom grey(not shiny silver, like it looks in the picture)! I love it.
3. The current weather is rainy/cloudy/going to snow and it makes me feel like a homebody. I love curling up on the couch when the weather is dreary.
4. The best thing about spring is I finally get to show off my leg tattoos! The weather hasn't ben nice enough to wear shorts since I got them...
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is nothing. I don't follow trends, just wear what I think if comfy!
6. A person who made me smile this week was my husband. I've been so in love with him recently and we've been having a lot of fun together, especially when he accidentally takes silly pictures of himself and I find them later on my phone. (Not to say I'm not usually in love with him? haha)
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was gluten free powdered donuts and homemade potato wedges. This was the first powdered donut since being gluten free 4 years ago and it was amazing!