Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday...barely!

I am SO thankful to spend every Friday with my niece. She is the cutest thing, and I'm so glad that I get to have a relationship with her that's unlike a lot of peoples! Sometimes it's frustrating to not get everything done I want on my day off, but it's an amazing thing to see how fast she is growing and be there to support her with each new goal. At the moment she really loves feeding herself, which is messy for me but joyful for the dog!! (Also, I just read the post I wrote after Alyla was born that is a letter to her and I can't believe how small she was! OH MY GOD.)




3 comments:

  1. Look at how beautiful she is! She is so much bigger than the last few photos I remember you posting of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful, beautiful girl!! <3 and definitely an amazing blessing to be thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, she is absolutely gorgeous!  What a tiny little sweetheart (^_^)

    ReplyDelete