Monday, February 14, 2011

Joy of Love Day 14

Today's assignment was to take pictures of our wedding band or jewelry. If you remember, I did my 'wedding band' tattoo the other day! And since Vince doesn't wear jewelry, I had to do my own. I've taken pictures of a lot of my jewelry anyways, and I didn't feel like taking a picture today so I'm reposting one. This will be in my Etsy shop eventually and is possibly my favorite piece:


The reason I didn't want to take pictures today is because I didn't want to do ANYTHING. I've had a 4 day weekend {!!} and did something all day every day for the past 3 days and just wanted a day to relax. So I laid on the couch and watched Bones on Netflix, various shows on TV, read Wicked Lovely, ate GF mac and cheese that I made 5 days ago, and spaced out. It was awesome. And then Vince got home and I felt super lazy, so I made some BLT's, one of my top favorite foods. 

Anyways, happy love day! 
And for those of you that don't have a lover, check out Danielle's post, it's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment