Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thuuuursday.

Happy Thursday!

Don't I look like a dinosaur?!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and it seems so crazy. I know it sounds cliche, but it seems like January was just here. It scares me because it makes me think that life is passing by SO QUICKLY. I know that it is, but I don't realize just how quickly until a new year comes. I have so many goals I want to accomplish in my life and sometimes it seems like I'll never get to them!

I'll start working towards some goals in the new year, however I have absolutely no plans for tomorrow and I kind of like that. I'm excited to be able to stay home and RELAX. Granted, I've been home for 5 of the past 7 days, but I wasn't able to fully relax. I'm looking forward to reading, thinking about the year ahead, goals I may or may not want to make, and possibly baking.

I might call Veronica, though, and see what she's doing since I haven't seen her in so long!

Have a great night everyone and stay away from the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment