Saturday, January 1, 2011

Review

I was contacted a few{?} months ago about doing a review. I was stoked because I always love free stuff, and if I truly liked it, then I would want to share it. If I didn't like it, I would just write a bad review. Simple enough.

The review was originally just for a disc that I use when I play disc golf, but after looking over my blog the guy also noticed that I make jewelry, and his mom happened to sell beads, so he offered to send me gift cards for both sites. I must say that I absolutely love both!

This week I am going to write a review on Auntie's Beads, and then do the disc next week.

The items I got were a few strands of beads: these beads and a strand of the top beads on the earrings I made. {I couldn't find a link on their site.}


I also got a grab bag full of clasps and some glue.

I really liked everything I got, especially the clasps. I absolutely love finding cute ones.


I decided to make a necklace and earrings for my stepmom for Christmas using these beads, along with other I already had. Here's how they turned out:


This was my first pair of earrings and I was pretty stoked at how they look!

Overall, I really like the website. The only thing I didn't like was that a lot of the beads were out of stock, and it doesn't say it on the homepage, you have to actually click on the beads/item and go to a second page. Other than that, I was happy with everything.

If you are looking for some beads {that you can't find at a local place first!} then I definitely recommend Aunties Beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment