Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday.

I have a favorite new dress! Well, it's not new in any sense, just newly discovered.
On Mondays at my local Savers (a thrift store) they have certain tag colors for $1. I love going and buying a bunch of oversized dresses to use the fabric.

Well, the other day as I was getting ready for work, I realized I had nothing to wear. I haven't done laundry in a while and my room was a wreck, so even if my clothes were clean, I wouldn't have known it. I decided to look through some of the big dresses to see if I could make one into a shirt real quick, and I came upon this dress:
When I first put it on, it looked awful! I remembered that I had a thick black belt that I had never worn so I threw it on me. I paired it with some grey tights/leggings and some flats and it was cute! =]

This week I also made some delicious veggie spaghetti:
Unfortunately, I woke up sick the next morning, so spaghetti will be ruined for me for a while. =/

BUT, it's super easy to make and yummy! Just cut up a bunch of veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, green onion, carrots, etc) and saute it in some veggie oil. Once the veggies are a little soft, pour the spaghetti sauce on top with a 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and let cook for 15 minutes on medium. Then top some spaghetti noodles with the sauce, a little more parmesan, and some cooked peas!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Friday!

I'm making some Chicken Korma and Tikka Misala Indian food with my man then watching Date Night. STOKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment