Wednesday, September 8, 2010

[[Warning: Image Heavy!]]
I haven't posted in a long time, yet it doesn't seem like that long! That, my friends, is when you know life is crazy. So here are some pictures of what has gone by...
...I made some jewelry...
...I played disc golf with this handsome man...



...watched clouds on the trampoline...
...and watched him bounce away...
...had my sister's birthday dinner at my grandparents
and watched Vince and Connor shuck corn...
...talked with my Mamma...
...took pictures of my fam. this is my brother Will, sister Suz, and her bf Nick...
...had a dinner party with the neighbors...

...hiked Rocky Ridge with Roxi...


...it's dinosaur skin...



...gorgeous flowers that my lovely neighbors brought over from the farmer's market...
...I wish this flower would never die, it's so beautiful...
...watching my Grandma sweep before we help put a new roof and shelving in a shed...
...my loving gentleman...
...Roxi girl LOVING watermelon...
...and a hike around Snowbowl...
I've been really good lately about creating me time and it's been wonderful. I've started running again(though reluctantly) and I'm taking an online English 102 class. There's so much more homework for online courses than actually going to class!

I'm starting to knit some wallets to sell, which I'll post a picture of soon. I made one fore myself a while ago and I get asked daily about where i got it and people are always shocked when i say I made it, so I might as well make some money, ya know?

Tonight is the night where I know fall is here. The air has that cold bite to it and the crisp freshness to it. Nights like these I love fires and cozy blankets. Though I am not looking forward to winter, I am excited about the leaves changing colors.

I also got a new tattoo, which is what my next post will be about...!

No comments:

Post a Comment