1. My tattoo itches. It's kind of awkward to scratch it because of where it is located. Yaaaa....
2. I just want to eat India food for the rest of my life, preferably chicken korma or tikka masala.
3. I'm going to warm up some V8 juice for part of my lunch and I'm SO excited. Seriously.
But not. Confused? Welcome to my life.
4. I'm sick of working...
5. I can't wait to finish watching Death Note on Friday.
6. I can't stop thinking about Snickers. The candy.
7. I love Spearmint flavored ChapStick.
8. I am listening to My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult on my iPod and it is SO sad. Seriously. Much sadder than the movie, if that is possible.
9. My next book to read will be My Name is Memory by Anne Brashares or Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill. I'll probably read Wicked Girls first because it's a Young Adult book, meaning it will be a quick read. Plus, I love reading books about the Salem Witch Trials!
10. My grandma cut my hairs yesterday. I wanted to cut like 4 inches off, but decided against it and got it trimmed. I just hate long hair; it gets stuck in my zipper, my armpit, strangles me when I sleep; yet I love it so dearly.
11. Every time my phone vibrates in my lap it scares the bajeezus out of me.
12. I'm afraid to look out a window at night because I think I'm going to see someones face(like a stalkers). And seeing my own reflection scares me, because I think it's someone else's. NOT because I'm 'ugly'.
13. I can't wait to do a thorough cleaning of my house and get rid of a ton of crap. I'm really bad at getting rid of things, but it must be done! Also, watching Hoarders is a GREAT way to get motivated.
14. My grandma drinks cinnamon and honey in warm water for her arthritis, and she made some for me the other day and it's delicious. Since I'v stopped eating sugar, I've been craving hot chocolate, which is something I've never really craved before. Weird, right? The only sugar I get in this drink is from the honey, and it's not even that much. Plus it's a very satisfying drink. Try it: One tea cup of hot water, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon honey.
15. I love the magazine Real Simple and the website. It's another extremely motivating thing that gets me to clean my house. Also, I only pay a quarter for it because people bring donations into the library, and new magazines are always coming through!
16. I am still addicted to Veronica Mars. I'm at the end of Season 2 and I'm already having withdrawals knowing that there are only 3 seasons. How pathetic am I?
17. The Mimosa Blossom Dream cream from The Super Salve Co is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I'm not joking. A lovely lady that I work with brought in a box of different products from The Super Salve Co and this cream was in the box and I snatched it up. I just want to shove the lotion up my nose because it smells so good. It's also not greasy, yet extremely hydrating.
18. I have a new friend. Named Veronica. And she's pretty. Pretty awesome.
19. I love drinking sparkling mineral water with a little bit of lemon juice instead of soda.
Oh, carbonation how I love you.
20. I only drink alcohol once in a blue moon, but White Russians are kind of amazing. And gluten free. Oh dear lord, what have I come across.
21. I love my tattoo artist Jay, he's such a sweetheart. Burly Fish is just killlllller.
22. I love my family. They are seriously so great and fun to be around.
23. My tattoo still itches.
24. I kind of want to kiss a Mormon missionary to be like, "You're going to Hell! I see the way you look at me!" But I don't want to ruin someones soul like that, I'm a nice person. I still like the thought of it, though.
25. Oh my goodness, I made it all the way to 25, I didn't think I had that much crap to say!
I'll leave you with a picture and some great advice...
When you are shopping at Target and there is exactly 2 minutes until closing time, don't just grab the package of underwear that looks like what you need. Be sure that you read the words package and don't go by the picture, or you may grab HIGH RISE BRIEFS that go 2 inches above your beltline instead of BIKINI.