Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm SO ready for summer.
I was walking around yesterday morning with
my dog in 50 degree weather

and was craving summer so bad my stomach hurt!
I can't wait to eat breakfast outside in the morning a play disc golf!


During the cold I've been staying inside
and creating things though!

I've knitted hats, baby booties, and wallets.
Currently I'm sewing (by hand!) rice or flaxseed bag covers
to sell on an Etsy shop
(when I finally get around to setting one up!)
I've made a little turtle shaped bag for a coworkers
baby shower and a cute green/circled bag.
I'll post pictures eventually!


I've also been shopping around getting gorgeous beads
to make necklaces to sell on Etsy.
I've made a couple and I get so many compliments at work
so I figured I'll try and sell some!

No comments:

Post a Comment