Friday, March 4, 2011

Be envious.

Recently, there have been a lot of blogs saying that being envious is bad, and you should make sure you aren't. To that, I say no!

Being envious of others is what inspires me and pushes me to do the things I want! Just because I am envious of something, does NOT mean that I'm not happy with what I have. For example, the new car I bought today:


Wooohooo! I'm so glad that I have it. If I wasn't envious of other people driving their cars that didn't have exhaust fumes going inside, would I have worked on my credit so hard so that I could get approved for a loan? No, I probably wouldn't. 

If I wasn't envious of this lady or this lady, would I want to try and create beautiful things? I'd probably still make things, but these woman push me to be as creative as I can possibly can and to think outside the box.

I'm happy with my life, and I'm very happy with what I've achieved and what I have. I'm not trying to be like anyone else, but I'm glad I am envious. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats to you!
    What year is it? =]
    I think as long as you aren't envious to the point of stealing things or hurting others to get them for yourself it's a good thing. Gives us all something to work towards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, i agree, once it get's that far, it's too far.

    And it's a 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a NEW new car! Yay for you! I feel like a creeper, probably almost half as excited for you as you are.
    In my defense I've had caffeine for breakfast and I NEVER have caffeine for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a 'new' used car, it had 3,000 miles on it but the lady returned it because she couldn't afford it, so we got it for a little cheaper!

    I'm excited when people around me get new stuff, so i know how you fell. =]

    And ya, coffee + me = PSYCHO haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congrats to you!
    What year is it? =]
    I think as long as you aren't envious to the point of stealing things or hurting others to get them for yourself it's a good thing. Gives us all something to work towards!

    ReplyDelete