Monday, October 18, 2010

Reminders in Life.

I sat down after my doctors appointment to write a post of me pretty much bitching.
I wrote about losing my keys, being late for work, my doctors appointment, my outrageous medical bills...every that went wrong today. In the background, though, I have a TV show on called The Little Couple, and I realize my life isn't so bad. I mean, they are debating wether or not to spend $125,000 on a surrogate to have a child!

At times I start to get in a funk where I think so many things are going wrong and that my will just keep spiraling out of control. Luckily, I consistently get these little reminders that scream, Hello, your life is great!

I'm glad that I am healthy enough to not say I'm unhealthy and that I even have a job to pay for those medical bills on time. I'm fortunate to have an amazing grandma who shares her health problems with me so that I know what I can do to change my own health. I'm extremely thankful that I have a man in my life who will find my keys for me, give me back rubs, share his love and support me in my decisions. I'm happy that I have such a great family to surround myself with...amazing siblings, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles...everyone. I just need to continue to be reminded that things can be worse.

How can I not smile when this man looks so cute on a bike?
That's not to say that I'm not going to sit on my couch eating popcorn and drinking lemon water while watching movies all night! Well, after I make a pie...

No comments:

Post a Comment